Diona Krahn, DVM
- Graduated from Meredith College and North Carolina State University School of Veterinary Medicine. Has been a practicing veterinarian in the Cary area since 1998.
- Special interest in feline and canine dentistry, Internal medicine, surgery, endocrine disease, and ultrasound.
- Resides in Cary with her husband, Kilo; children, Xander and Cael; Whippet, Cooper; and cats Mystery and Yuki.
- Enjoys yoga, cycling, running, hiking and outdoor activities.
Kate Mallo, DVM
- Worked overseas in pharmaceutical market research prior to a career in veterinary medicine. Graduated from North Carolina State University School of Veterinary Medicine in 2003.
- Special interests in laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery, flexible endoscopy, soft-tissue surgery and internal medicine.
- Resides in Apex with her husband, Dave, young children, Owen and Maggie, and dog Muller. Her oldest daughter, Sara, is a nurse and resides in Richmond, Virginia.
- Enjoys tennis, biking, reading and hiking.
Katie Backus, DVM
- Graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in Nutrition and Zoology. Continued on at Ohio State’s College of Veterinary Medicine, graduating in 2018.
- Special interests include soft tissue surgery, oncology, and exotic animal medicine.
- Resides in the Raleigh/Cary area with her golden retriever mix, Cali.
- Enjoys ultimate Frisbee, hiking with Cali, running and visiting the beach.
Haley Gunter, DVM
- Two-time North Carolina State University graduate earning Valedictorian honors with a Bachelors in Animal Science and a Doctorate degree from North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine
- Fear-free handling certified
- Special interests include dentistry, dermatology, geriatric pet care, soft tissue surgery, and exotic animal medicine.
- Resides in Cary with her dog, Bella; cat, Scotty; chinchilla, Sebastian; box turtle, Emerson; and tarantula, Charlotte.
- Enjoys traveling, hiking, wine tasting, running, and spending time at the beach.