Make your pet’s reservation and check-in as seamless as possible:
1. Give our hospital a call: 919-852-4386
- Let one of our friendly team members know that you would like to make a reservation.
- Be sure to let us know if there are any vaccines/treatments due that will be required for your pet’s stay. We are happy to perform these treatments upon your pet’s arrival!
- Verify that you have a current signed pet hotel policy on file.
2. Print/sign our pet hotel policy. *Be sure to bring this with you when you check-in.
3. Complete our pet hotel check-in form, and submit on-line 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Be sure to fill out a separate form for each pet.
- If you are aware that some vaccines/treatments are overdue, you can give us your approval to administer these treatments in the “special instructions” box.
- Please list any medications to be administered while staying with us as well as the labeled directions in the “special instructions” box.
- Submit online.
4. Drop off your pet during our hospital hours. *Be sure to bring your signed pet hotel policy if it is your pet’s first visit or if your form is out of date.